The List Repeat control is a Container control that is used to make a list item designed in the designer act like a List control. You can add only one item in List repeat and normal controls are not supported, only those created from designers are supported.
Properties of Numeric Control
- Label: Label is the text that is displayed above the container box and helps the user to understand what the control represents in the micropp.
- Properties: These properties help you customize the Label by changing the text size, weight( Light, Normal, Bold, Extra Bold, X Extra Bold), alignment (Left, Center, Right, Justified) and color of the label.
- Type: The Type field is automatically generated depending upon the type of control used. In this case, it is a “listrepeat” type.
- Unique Name: A Unique Name is used to uniquely identify a control in your App. Every control that is added on the screen gets an auto-generated Unique Name on the basis of the Label name given to the control.
- Hidden: The hidden option helps you to hide the control from the user. This might help to perform some computation you don’t want the user to see or if you want to show certain fields only when a specific condition is met/not met.
- Caching: When the caching option is selected and if a LOOKUP formula is applied to this control, the value that the LOOKUP returns will be cached and the user will be able to see this value in the field even when he accesses the microapp later with no connectivity. This option is required when you want your app to be accessible in offline mode as well and getting the latest data from the sheets always is not critical.
- Hide Label: This option hides the label of the field from the view.
- Theme: This allows you to choose the color of the Panel box. You can either enter a custom hex code value or use one from the available themes in the builder.
- Background color: This allows you to set the color of the background of the panel. Similar to the Theme you can either enter a custom hex code value or use one from the available themes in the builder.
- Horizontal scroll: When this option is selected, you can scroll horizontally if the number of items in a list is more than one.
- Height: The height option lets you set the height of the control. By default, the height is set to 400
- Layout: You can set the layout for different screen sizes by defining the number of columns to be displayed for each screen type.
How to Use List Repeat Control?
Start with selecting the List Repeat Control form the Container section of the Controls Menu.
The List Repeat Control will then appear on the screen in the builder, you can then set all the above properties as per your requirements.